Tuesday 9 September 2014

The Journey

It's been a while since I started walking this path of becoming a full time Missionary. It has been exciting and yet a very humbling experience. for once i get to live the life I'm called to live, for once I live to fulfill God's purpose for my life. As an African missionary it has it's challenges but the Grace of God has been sooo sufficient.
No warrior goes to battle at his on expense. The body of Christ is a part of the the great commission and so it's an honor for me to invite the Church to partner with me. It's about 150years since Kenya received Christianity, it's high time they also send out missionaries to the world and support them financially.
I've seen churches in Kenya embracing the vision, and I've seen them running with it. God is working in the hearts of men and women to step out in all means and expand the Kingdom of God. it's my desire that every believer does the same.
This is a worthy cause; to go out as a Missionary or to partner with one.

 Please have a look at this video:
 http://vimeo.com/85424057

No comments:

Post a Comment